Publisher: G.W. Bacon, London, c.1907
Chromolithographic map in colour, extending from St. Paul’s in the East to Green Park in the West, also showing parts of the South Bank and Lambeth. In an oval, with decorative border and monotone illustrations of Windsor Castle, the Tower, Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey to the four corners.
Sheet 175 x 210 mm, 7 x 8¼ ins. Centrefold.