NORMAL PRICE £200 - YOUR PRICE £180
Our Children's Year In Books is designed to encourage the growth of young bookworms. Whether the child is already an avid reader or needs help kickstarting their reading life, this monthly book subscription will soon have them devouring the best books month after month.
NEW! Each book comes with a different monthly special edition bookmark designed by artist Cressida Bell.
PLUS Recipients are entitles to 10% off all new books ordered from Heywood Hill during the lifetime of their subscription.
- A Year In Books voucher sent to either the purchaser or recipient explaining the gift
- An optional reading consultation with a dedicated bookseller on the phone, in person or by email
- Twelve carefully chosen and beautifully wrapped new books delivered monthly: fiction, non-fiction or a mix of both
- Each book will be accompanied by a monthly bookmark designed for us by artist Cressida Bell - a different one each month
- Recipients are entitled to 10% off all new books bought at Heywood Hill during the lifetime of their subscription
After an optional reading consultation with either the parent or child our expert children's booksellers will select a book each month chosen to entertain and quietly educate the bibliophiles of tomorrow. Each book is chosen to suit the specific child's reading interests and age and will include selections from much loved classics as well as the latest best books. This subscription is a wonderful start to a lifetime of reading and collecting.
"Justin... has started an exciting new adventure and, gradually, a relationship with a prominent London bookseller – one that has known and cared about his reading tastes since he was only four – which, I hope, is to last a lifetime" - Subscriber
If you have any particular requirements for your proposed Year in Books we would be more than happy to discuss the options. Please leave us a message in the notes box on the checkout page and we will contact you directly. A Year in Books subscription can be purchased worldwide. An additional one-off postage cost for subscribers outside the UK will be added during checkout.
For those renewing an existing or recently expired subscription:
Complete the checkout process as normal and we will add 12 months of reading to your subscription. A new voucher confirming the renewal will be sent to either the purchaser or recipient. Please let us know where you would like the voucher to be sent in the notes box at the checkout.
Terms and conditions
- Your voucher will be sent out on receipt of your order. Your monthly book parcels will begin at the start of the following month.
- UK postage & packaging included.
- Recipients can be based anywhere in the world. Please contact the shop for postage costs for those outside the UK, EU or USA.
- In order to assist us in our monthly choices, we encourage recipients to contact us for their Reading Consultation as soon as possible on receipt of the Year in Books voucher
- A Reading Consultation is not mandatory! If we do not hear from the recipient within one month of the voucher being sent, book selections will be made for them and posted each month
- We make great efforts to ensure that each book is the best choice for our recipients. However, if our book choice is unsatisfactory or the recipient has already read it, books in perfect unread condition can be exchanged
- Recipients can make a maximum of three exchanges during the year
- Postage for the return of books and the sending of replacements is at the recipient’s expense