Delivery & Returns Information
All standard orders for the UK and Europe are sent by Royal Mail. Orders for the United States are sent by air mail. Delivery charges are determined individually for each order and specified before purchase. If you would like your purchase delivered on a particular date please contact Heywood Hill directly and we will do our best to help you.
3-4 working days
7-10 working days
7 – 10 working days
We are not able to deliver to PO Box addresses. Customs and duties charges are not included and remain the responsibility of the recipient. For more information, contact the shop.
Items for delivery outside of the UK, USA and Europe cannot be bought online at www.heywoodhill.com. However customers can place an order online by selecting the “call back for payment" option in the checkout. We will be in touch with you to arrange delivery.
- Heywoodhill.com offers an exchange service for all purchases returned in perfect condition, accompanied by the original documentation within a reasonable period of time. Please contact us within 14 days of purchase should you require an exchange.
- Heywood Hill cannot be held liable for any returned items that fail to reach us. Heywood Hill will not be liable for any customs or duties charges incurred when returning goods.
- A refund will be offered only if goods are faulty or do not match the description provided on www.heywoodhill.com. Refund payments will only be made once the returned goods have been received by Heywood Hill.
- Exchange or refund goods should be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Please be advised that we are not able to accept any form of refund or exchange for personalised products (which includes loving inscriptions on books).
- Gift recipients are welcome to exchange books as long as they are in pristine condition.
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights.